Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BEST FOOT...

I was genuinely shopping for Christmas presents for other people when I walked straight into the path of these Celine slippers. Burgundy and navy in one shoe? Really comfortable butter soft leather, can wear them all the time, plus enabling friend's encouragement? Then a slight wobble about do they possibly look like the kind of slippers that Boycie from Only Fools and Horses would have worn - I mean maybe, but no - and anyway is that a bad thing? The shoes were on my feet - they weren't coming off except to allow a nice girl to stuff them with tissue, put them each in protective bags and tissue and more tissue and shoe bags, a box, then a bag expertly sealed. My credit card fell out of my purse and into the machine.
There. The decisive moment.


4 comments:

charlotte said...

Burgundy and navy in one shoe does not take much enabling!

Bardotty said...

I was thinking of getting the black and white version but yours in this colour combination are so much better.Yours Claire, they're actually yours! Xx

Claire said...

Charlotte - all I needed was a nod.

Bardotty - mine, all mine! xxx

Alexandra said...

Holy Lord. These are perfection.

http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.com